Saturday 21 August 2021

Arrow Valley ParkRun 21 August 2021

Wowser, 21 August 21 saw me complete a ParkRun for the first time in donkeys. The Covid Pandemic had put a big stop to such runs taking place. Despite Covid hanging around, ParkRun's have resumed. Arrow Valley ParkRun was different in a number of ways but mostly because it was a brand new course.

Certainly not at my fittest for this run. On the contrary, I think I'm at my fattest - weighing a hefty 93.5kg! Pleased I completed this run in under 30 minutes - my official time was 26:18 and I finished 49/180. This was my 35th ParkRun to date. Will I ever beat my PB of 21:39?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...