Friday 12 March 2010

Never enough

'It's never enough, never enough, however much I do'.

Another week without a swim. No skipping. Only one run. And only one cycle ride.

Completed a new running route. Named this tough route the 'High Street 8' route. It roughly follows a figure of 8 type pattern covering much of Studley, skirting past the Alex hospital in Redditch and crossing over in the High Street of Studley. Considered to be quite a lengthy route (for me) and has a mostly uphill gradient. Took 75 mins continous running to complete this course and was achey for a couple of days afterward. Is this excuse enough that no other running took place?!
The cycle was just a trek into work. Followed a familiar route and just added a short steep climb at the end. Am not particularly concerned about my poor performance this week, as tomorrow I have the 'Cheltenham Flyer' 203k audax to look forward too. I wonder if Ron is as apprehensive as I?

2 comments:

  1. We all have weeks like that sometimes, don't beat yourself up too much about it. It sounds like you're making good progess. Enjoy the audax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do yourself a disservice Doo! Change the way you count your weeks and your Audax counts for this week :)
    Hope it goes alright and tell us about it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...