Saturday 10 August 2019

No Wham Bam but an August PAM

Struggled to get my mojo back since returning to work after my hollibobs. In fact, have only cycled once. Let's hope it comes back soon.
Managed to complete a ParkRun though, my 27th to date. This Arrow Valley ParkRun has ticked off August for my ParkRun-A-Month challenge leaving just another 4 months to go until (hopefully) my challenge is complete. I finished in a time of 23:46 (which was a little disappointing) and finished 48/333. It was nice to see Phil B run today (and his wife Anna made a debut too) along with Russell et al from Redditch Triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...