Wednesday 22 April 2020

Back yard bivvy (April 2020)

'It's strange times we live in'. Yup, it really is. Probably explains why I did a 'back yard bivvy' one night this month. Yes, I camped solo, wild if you like, in my own back garden...
After a look at the latest 'Bear Bones' news, it turns out that my camp may be the start of something quite ace. The following was lifted straight from their website: 'Bivvy a Month and Lock-down ... given the rather unusual circumstances at present, those attempting a BaM, can continue their monthly outings from the comfort of their very own garden... Some are taking the comfort thing to a whole new level but however you choose to do it, a backyard bivvy will still count until we're allowed out again.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...