Wednesday 28 March 2012

Wedding week

Started my last week of being single cycling around the Forest of Dean with my buddy Chris Hodge. We had stayed over from my stag weekend, the others returning to work. The others were Rob, Aid, Ron, the Meekon and Mr potato head. Chris and I cycled 2 laps of the Verderers route before we headed home. This day was also my day of birth.
Tuesday came and I took Florence out for a spin around the TTT 20 route. It was a beautiful day with nice clear blue skies. I was only a minute off my quickest time too.


No further exercise took place this week, but something wonderful happened! I married the beautiful SJ! Yup, I am a married man and SJ is now my wife!
Weekly totals: Cycled 33 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...