Tuesday 20 October 2015

Lazy daze

Teaching Lunar the art of tree-hugging on a lazy day
Last week I did very little. Little on the exercise front anyway. In fact, I only ventured out once and that was to attend tri-club. Tri-club was great though and I had a good swim session followed by a nice jolly on my single-speed bike. 
During the week, I became a 'grumptoid' too. As a grumptoid I have joined an elite marathon training group and amongst other things, am able to honour the life of Martin Crumpton. This group was set up by my second cousin Steve (Martin being his father-in-law). The grumptoids share information, achievements, fundraising ideas etc. I have booked up a place on the Milton Keynes Marathon 2016 where I will be running alongside my newly found grumptoids. Oh, what have I done....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...