Friday 1 January 2010

I am gonna make it through this year if it kills me...

Some folk hear voices in their head - I hear music. The title above is some lyrics from the song currently filling my head space. It's called 'this year' by 'the mountain goats', and it's not as morbid as one might think, indeed another line states 'there will be singing and dancing in Jerusalem next year'.

Anyways, welcome to a new year! I've had a lazy start to 2010. Have not even thought about running or swimming and have taken a break from cycling too. My sister Jane has kindly brought me 'the complete runner's day-by-day log 2010 calender' which is basically a diary to record all my hard work running efforts. I'll guess I'll have to start running now. Thanks Jane ...

At the start of this new year, I weigh 88kg, have 2 missing teeth, am un-fit and am feeling lazy. I hope to lose weight, replace teeth, get fit and feel motivated real soon. Let's take a journey and surf some horizon's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...