Saturday 10 July 2010

Rule of 3

Hot sunny days. Plenty of time away from work (but still not enough). Two awesome bikes. All added up to a good weeks cycling.
Cycled 3 training sessions in the week, preparing for my 300k audax on the weekend. The first and last of these sessions was my Henley loop - an easy, fast paced loop, good to just get the legs spinning. The second session was more like a day out. Kirsty menace and I took our mountain bikes around Arrow Vale lake and on to Bordesley Abbey and finally to Redditch crematorium (we paid our respects to my nan, who passed away 7 years ago). We then turned around and cycled a pretty similar route back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...