Sunday 20 December 2009

Big Chill

The Epic Cycles Winter Warmer sadly did not warm me up. The event didn't happen. In an email statement, Epic Cycles stated '... the adverse weather has sadly forced us to call off the Winter Warmer ride'. I have never participated in a sportive and will make this a goal for 2010.

This adverse weather is really bad, so bad in fact, that I wont venture out just yet. My training is put on hold. Meanwhile I have been overcome by 'Christmas logic' and am eating lots and doing all the things I shouldn't.

Weekly totals: Swam for 45 mins; Cycled 32 miles; Did not run.

1 comment:

  1. Very reassuring Doo. I have also replaced training with consuming Christmas fayre. I'm leaving the training for when this snow disappears, by which time I will be fully carbo loaded. Or at least mince-pie loaded!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...