Didn't cycle an awful lot this week, in fact I didn't cycle at all! Something even bigger and better than cycling took up my time! This 'something' was the arrival of my beautiful daughter Lunar. Just like cycling though, she was hard work, made one sleepy and was definitely worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Solstice Sprint 2026 (The Tale of Two Riders and over a Thousand Kilometres)
As dawn broke on the longest day, Fifty‑five riders gathered in Warwick’s grey. A pre‑race breakfast behind them, the Midlands ahead, A thou...
-
Hi! This week's blog has started off with a lovely pic of Doo's running vest to remind you all that he is attempting to complete I...
-
The weekend saw me complete the Snowdrop Express 120k audax. This was an amazing audax and was the first audax event I ever entered and comp...
-
On our last day we woke up late (for us). We awoke about 7 a.m. and were kinda sad to be leaving the old house. Still, we had an awesome l...
No comments:
Post a Comment