Saturday 2 March 2013

The Squits

This week saw me cycle zero miles. Gutted! I had planned to cycle Mr Pickwick's March Madness 200k audax but a tummy bug put pay to that - that was the second Black Sheep event I did not start in a row. Grr!
Below is a list of rides I hope to complete in the near future and are posted here in an attempt to cheer me up.
  • 9 March - Solant-Hungerford 200k PERM (plan to cycle this reverse way around with Aid and Chris)
  • 23 March - The Dean 300k (4 AAA) (a hilly affair with Chris - his first 300!)
  • 6 April - Sam Weller's April Foolery 200k (1.75 AAA) or A Rough Diamond 300k PERM (if Ron is free, as he had to abandon plans of cycling The Dean)
  • 20 April - Heart of England 300k (with Chris, Jamie M is booked onto this one too)
  • 25 May - Llanfairpwllgwyngyll gogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch 400k (just because I want to pass this place name)
  • 29 June - To Holl and Back 600k
My cycling this year has formed a ridiculous pattern whereby I cycle for 2 weeks then have a weeks break. This has been the pattern for the past 9 weeks. This is a circle I hope to break. My yearly distance remains at 798 miles (112 miles under my desired goal).

2 comments:

  1. Hope the squits have dried up! I'm doing the vale of belvoir on Sunday, and I think it's offered as a perm, so will let you know what it's like. See you on the 20th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, wish you well for that one Jamie! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...