Friday 10 January 2014

Bright light

This week I cycled very little and felt a trifle miffed that most of my mates had fared much better. Was not all doom and gloom though. Strava sent me a post about a recent completed event that put a smile on my chops!

Better yet, I found the time to buy some batteries and fit some awesome Meon lights to my single-speed MTB. My buddy Chris got me these 'Bike Fx' lights for Christmas. Don't they look just splendid (despite the photo's being amateurish).
On the one occasion I did cycle, I cycled my TTT 20 route. My single-speed road cycle was my steed of choice. Still plan to complete the Snowdrop Express audax on this bike in February. Have recently entered the Willy Warmer 200k audax in Chalfont St Peter - will this be my first calendar 200 on a single-speed bike?! Time will tell ….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...