Sunday 24 April 2016

Week 13 (Not the VLM)

Last week my blog post was mostly in pictures. This week's blog is presented in the same fashion. The pictures below were taken from last weeks Go-Tri duathlon event.
It was a great day and a lovely event. However, as is often the case for me - I got lost. This came as no surprise to my mates. Essentially, I added a further 5k to the bike leg. D'oh! Despite this error, I still finished in 17th position (out of 50 - some did not finish), as the results chart below demonstrates.
Ok, that was last week. What about this week?! Well, like I said above, I'll let the pictures tell the story. Once I've caught my breath I'll start blogging proper once more.
What are the scores?
Tim Tom's Total Training Time - 15 hours and 24 mins
Thank's as ever to all those who have supported me thus far. If you'd like to help me support any of the charities I'm raising monies for, please clink on the links below. Thank you :)

CMaD Christadelphian Meal a Day Fund.
Papyrus Suicide Prevention Charity.
Macmillan Cancer do one!
Scope Supporting disability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...