Saturday 28 September 2019

September PAM

Why on earth did I challenge myself to complete a ParkRun-A-Month (PAM)? I dunno. Well, whatever, I completed my 9th consecutive monthly run on 28.09.2019.
Hiding in the masses
This run was hard. I had too much of a goodnight a few hours prior. My time was 25:21 which surprisingly was faster than my last (handicap) run. Strange considering I put little effort into today but a lot in my last run. To be fair, I think the was the fist time I had ever ran a ParkRun without pushing myself hard (despite still feeling this was a hard run). I was just happy to complete this one. I finished 124/430. 3 runs to go and my 2019 challenge is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...