Saturday 30 November 2019

November PAM

On a cold and icy morning, I ran my 30th ParkRun to date and completed my 11th consecutive monthly run for purposes of my PAM (ParkRun-A-Month) challenge. Managed to keep this challenge going just in the nick of time, as this was the last day of the month and my only ParkRun this month. Met Phil Brown at the start and boy did he annoy me! Can you believe it - he finished this run ahead of me?! We both finished the course with the exact same time of 24:14, however, Phil was in 69th place and I was a place behind in 70th (out of a total of 336 runners). I told Phil at the start that I had lost my running mojo and I think this fuelled him to pip me to the post. Well done Phil, grr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...