Tuesday 1 December 2009

Beginning of a blog

Hi and welcome to my blog.

In 2008, my curiously random friend 'Jet Jetty McJettyson' created a website to record all her goals, and it worked so well that I chose to steal all her ideas and create one of my own.

Creating the website was easy, and this led to me creating lots of goals, challenges and dreams. From the creation of my website to this blog, I have achieved numerous goals, chased lots of dreams and taken part in 6 sponsored challenges including sledding across the Arctic Circle with a bunch of huskie dogs and cycling from Lands End to John O' Groats.

This blog was created to record the ideas, planning, thinking and training behind my 7th sponsored challenge where I plan to cycle from London to Paris to Geneva, starting out on 16 June 2010 and hoping to finish by 25 June 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...