Sunday 20 November 2016

Fuzzless

My trusty coaster lasted me nearly a whole year at BTP. Sorry I had to leave you behind...
Don't feel like I should really be posting to this blog this week, as I have done no exercise at all. Nothing. Nowt. Diddly squat.

So what have I done? Well, I have ceased to work as a nurse manager with the suicide prevention team supporting the fuzz. I had an interview for a job within a maximum security prison which went really well. And, I ate a lot! Oh, I sold Kay-O, my Iron Man bike too.
Leaving work bought a few surprises. I got some great gifts from Dashi and Richard. These gifts included an Iron Man cup, a voucher to spend on cycle gear and a spork (plus cards too). Maybe, am pretty sure, these gifts will inspire me to continue my adventures in the great outdoors. I will miss these folk. I will, however, not miss the fuzz and old lego head...
So long, farewell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...