Monday 10 June 2013

Florence's last trip

Last week, I took Florence (my single-speed road bike) out for her last trip. Some remarked 'that sounds terminal' and I guess they may be right. I have plans of either stripping Florence of her bits and using them to make up a new single-speed machine or I may just sell her. Below is a representation of Florence's last trip:
Florence has been a great machine and I have had many pleasant experiences with her. She is a 2012 Track Revolution bike in good condition. She is only facing retirement because I have a redundant carbon frame that I want to build up (and my wife thinks I have too many bikes). Would anyone like to make an offer on Florence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year folks. I wonder what's in store for 2022,  - something crazy, something new? It's a shame Covid is still here and I&#...